Advertisement

Pre-Concert Warm-up (QUICK + DESPERATE)

Pre-Concert Warm-up (QUICK + DESPERATE) This is not a sponsored video, I just happened to be in a situation this week where I needed to warm up on these mini keys prior to a concert! The PDF to this routine is available to my Bonus Materials patrons on Patreon. For others, please see the link below.

➡ Find the transcription of the video in PDF here:


➡ Thank you for supporting me on Patreon!


➡ My Piano Intensive Video Course:

Instagram @nahresol
Twitter @nahresol
Facebook @practicenotes

Yamaha CP88:
Korg Synth:
Pedal:
Recorder:
Camera:
Lens:

Subscribe to the channel to follow my uploads:
PRACTICE NOTES:
SOUND BANK:

As always, thank you so much for watching, and thank you to all of you that leave comments.

DESPERATE)

Post a Comment

0 Comments