Advertisement

Sus calzones bien sucios!! || His soiled undies, oh boy!!

Sus calzones bien sucios!!  ||  His soiled undies, oh boy!! Mi primo de 7 años se los cambio ayer! los dejo bastante ricos y olorosos!!
//
My 7yo cousin wore these for about 3 days and I could visit him yesterday and find these fresh pair!! the smell is gooo great!! It's so exciting!!
If you like the same and wanna trade pics or videos feel free to talk to me I have thosands from ALL my little cousins, nephews and little boys used-dirty underwear!!

Sub to my main channel:

INSTAGRAM:
@andykiboyo1 :
TELEGRAM: @andykiboyor
EMAIL / GOOGLE HANGOUTS:
andykiboyor@gmail.com

dirty undies,boys underwear,calzones usados,calsones de niño,calzones sucios,trusas,calzones,niño calzon,trusas sucias,cartoon undies,cartoon underpants,poop stains,pee stains,calzoncillos,calsoncillos,niño calsoncillos,trusas de niño,boys briefs,boys dirty undies,kids underwear,kids used undies,cartoon briefs,trusas usadas,trusas niño,calzoncillos sucios,calsoncillos usados,boy used undies,kids dirty undies,briefs,dirty underwear,soild undies,

Post a Comment

0 Comments