Advertisement

Going Platinum Blonde at Home & Then Dying My Hair PINK (again)

Going Platinum Blonde at Home & Then Dying My Hair PINK (again) ► As I mentioned in my video where I bleached my own hair, I wanted to eventually lighten my blonde some more. So, after 3 months, I went platinum so I could then get a more pastel pink with Arctic Fox Virgin Pink. It was quite the process, especially with my roots being pretty long, but I'm very happy with the results!
► Bleaching My Own Hair & Dying it PINK:
► Removing My Pink Hair Dye:

Products mentioned:

Wella Powder Lightener Tub:
Wella Color Charm 20 Volume Developer:
Salon Care 30 Volume Developer:
Salon Care Creme Lightener:
Arctic Fox Virgin Pink Hair Dye:
Suave Tropical Coconut Conditioner:
Hair Color Mixing Bowl:
Bowl Grip Tint Brush:
Reusable Black Latex Gloves:
Revlon One Step Hair Dryer & Styler:

INSTAGRAM:
GAMING CHANNEL:
TWITCH:
BLOG:
TWITTER:

Jessica Lemos,jesslemos,Dress Like Jess,jess lemos,jess tester,jessica tester,jess lemos tester,jessica lemos tester,the testers,zoella,zoe sugg,kristin johns,jess conte,aspyn ovard,jaci marie,sorry girls,blonde,platinum blonde,bleaching my hair,bleach at home,pink hair,pastel pink,diy blonde,dying my hair,hair at home,arctic fox,virgin pink,pastel pink hair,dying my hair pink,bleaching hair at home,brown to blonde hair,brown to pink hair,

Post a Comment

0 Comments