Advertisement

Crash Bandicoot - American vs Japanese Versions

Crash Bandicoot - American vs Japanese Versions Crash Bandicoot was quite interesting in terms of releases, he was one of the first extremely popular North american releases in Japan. Here is Crash Bandicoot : American vs Japanese Differences.

Want to Donate and Support the channel? Donate here!:

Become a Member! :

Support me on patreon!

Check out some of my Merch! :

Buy me a Coffee! : ko-fi.com/canadianguyeh

Follow me on Twitter!

Check out my Facebook Channel and shoot me a message!

Crash Bandicoot,crash bandicoot n sane trilogy,n sane trilogy,crash,lets play,bandicoot,Crash Bandicoot 1,Crash bandicoot american,crash bandicoot japanese,crash bandicoot japan,Canadian guy eh,Crash Team Racing,Crash Team Racing Nitro-Fueled,Crash Team Racing Nitro fueled,CTR,CTR nitro fueled,crash bandicoot woah,Crash Bandicoot 2020,spyro the dragon,ps4,spyro reignited trilogy,crash team racing nitro fueled,Crash Bandicoot: American vs Japanese Versions,

Post a Comment

0 Comments