Advertisement

Mental Health || I'm Just Ranting at this Point... and that's OK

Mental Health || I'm Just Ranting at this Point... and that's OK Social media overload; I, like many other people, tend to over-obsess over the things I post constantly. So for the next 40 days I'm taking a step back from direct social media usage. In addition, I plan on taking a long, hard look at myself and taking steps to improve whatever aspects of my life I deem important.

The main objective of the next 40 days is focusing on my mental health, sharing some of my personal thoughts on mental health issues, and let others in similar situations know that you are absolutely allowed to have bad days along with your good days without feeling guilty.

Social media is constantly bombarding us with images and information from all sides; some good and some completely fabricated and unrealistic. If you're up for it, join me on this journey and let's learn about each other.

Editors Note: Jacki.D is completely off social media for the next 40 days. In order to help Jacki.D on her journey all content is sent to the editor for processing. He's definitely addicted to social media.

Your Hostess: Jacki.D
Instagram: iamjacki.d

Music By: WWW.BENSOUNDS.COM

mental health,depression,self care,self improvement,

Post a Comment

0 Comments