Advertisement

Disappointed with this BIG Company's Landing Page [LANDING PAGE AUDIT #2 - Hootsuite]

Disappointed with this BIG Company's Landing Page [LANDING PAGE AUDIT #2 - Hootsuite] Wow. LOTS of constructive feedback for this landing page. For such a large and well known company, I was surprised how vague and unclear their selling points were. Idk... maybe they've done a lot of split testing and have found this page to convert best. Probably the case. BUT I will say this: from the perspective of someone who landed on their page after clicking their ad (me), it took me several minutes to figure out what value they were offering. And it still wasn't spelled out to me in measurable terms.
...
Apply to beta test my upcoming flagship online course, Lucrative Landing Pages:

...
Download the PDF of the of marked-up landing page here:


SUGGESTION BOX: Got a page you'd like to see audited? DM me a link and I'll do a live feedback video.

best landing pages,create a landing page,entrepreneurship,high converting landing pages,how to build a landing page,how to create a landing page,how to create a sales funnel,how to make a landing page,inbound marketing,landing page best practices,landing page conversion,landing page conversion rate optimization,landing page creation,landing page examples,landing page optimization,sales funnel marketing,sales funnel training,sales funnel tutorial,

Post a Comment

0 Comments