Advertisement

[Escape From Tarkov] WELCOME TO RESERVE, COHH! Crazy tutorial

[Escape From Tarkov] WELCOME TO RESERVE, COHH! Crazy tutorial RIGHT NOW TILL JAN 6TH: you can earn free Tarkov gear just by watching my stream (just come in stream and type !dropsinfo to learn how). I’ve been playing Tarkov off and on on stream for about five years. It’s finally getting a lot of traction and I couldn’t be happier. Enjoy this MONSTER INTENSE round as I teach CohhCarnage the ropes!

Catch me live and FOLLOW:
Cohh’s channel

Follow me on socials so you don’t miss out!
Twitter where I tweet when I’m live, update you about my life, and make fun of my wife:
Instagram where I post the best clips of my stream and pics of my dogs and my setup, as well as my travels:
Facebook where literally the same thing from IG is posted (in case you are one of my aunts):

twitch,games,TARKOV,Escape from tarkov,EFT,Battle state Games,Battlestate,Tutorial,Guide,Walkthrough,Advanced,Learning,Educational,Livestream,Stream,Highlight,Reserve,Duos,Teaching,Learn,How to,Sacriel,Sacriel42,Cohh,Cohhcarnage,Gaming,Trending,Hilarious,Funny,Humour,British,English,M4,M1,AKM,Thermal,Gear up,

Post a Comment

0 Comments