Advertisement

transcendence || made in abyss ost + thunderstorm ambience

transcendence || made in abyss ost + thunderstorm ambience This playlist was suggested by @neonitter on twitter! Have a suggestion for a playlist? Leave it in the comments below or message me on twitter! Twitter will probably increase the chances of it actually happening 😅

If this doesn't get copyright claimed I will try to do more anime/shows in the future!

Like my content? Consider supporting me!

Tracklist:
0:00 Faith
3:32 Hanezveve Caradhina (ft. Takeshi Saito)
6:46 Pathway (Goodbye My Friend)
9:39 Prushka Sequence
17:05 reBirth (ft. Takeshi Saido)
21:45 Riko's Cooking
23:40 The First Layer
25:50 The Fourth Layer
30:44 Transcendance and Hanezveve

Art:
Follow me on Twitter!

ambience

Post a Comment

0 Comments