Advertisement

Large Deer Herd Visit Vegetable Garden How To Attract Buck|Doe To Your City Land with Kale & Bathtub

Large Deer Herd Visit Vegetable Garden How To Attract Buck|Doe To Your City Land with Kale & Bathtub Very few deer are seen here, but as I was in my garden a large herd come right to me, and yes I was surprised as they stood there gazing at me. The first time I saw 1 was 3 years ago walk through the garden, last year I saw 2 in the garden, this was amazing to see. Spring is almost here, so soon the will fawn. I know many people do not want deer in their garden, but here with such few around, coyotes are taking them almost out of them out, and some hit by cars, it was fun to see them all here. I have so much growing, I have enough to share....for now.


Large Herd of Deer Visit Me in the City Vegetable Garden Buck & Many Doe Watch as I do my Gardening


#gardening #wilddeer #vegetablegarden

woodchips,permaculture,healthy,zone10a,gardening,growing,plants,seeds,planting,garden,gardener,farm,food,health,vegan,compost,composting,soil,back to eden,growing your greens,food forest,california gardening,tomatoes,wood chips,hummingbirds,compost in place,easy compost,the garden channel,how to compost,growing seeds,deer,mule deer,deer herd,making soil,diy,Swiss Chard,Kale,bathtub,forest,wild deer,california deer,zucchini,garden pest,deer food,fawn,buck,

Post a Comment

0 Comments