Advertisement

Is My Marriage Worth Saving If Her Family Is Against Me?

Is My Marriage Worth Saving If Her Family Is Against Me? Our live caller explains, “A month ago my wife left unexpectedly and moved away… But she still calls me every day. I love her to death (and I know she loves me too) but she is being influenced by her family.” He asks, “Should I hang in there- using PIES and SMART Contact which have been working?” And, “From what you’ve heard is there a good chance [for my marriage]?”

Dr. Joe Beam explains that he can see just how much love this caller has for his wife. And, it’s a good thing that this caller is still having friendly conversations with his wife on a daily basis. Dr. Joe Beam also explains that when a family is against you, it’s a big barrier. But even so, he asks, “Why would you give up?”

Though it’s incredibly difficult, being able to continue having these conversations with his wife signals that there’s hope.

Ultimately, this caller wants reassurance that it’s worth it to keep doing what he’s doing to save his marriage. It’s very, very hard to carry this pain- It’s just unbelievably painful. Our hope is if he keeps doing the things he’s doing to work on his marriage, it can overpower what his wife’s family is trying to do.

••••••••••••••••••••••••


Thank you for watching! Be sure to like, subscribe, share and also turn on the notifications by clicking the bell!

Call: 1 (866) 903 - 0990
Email: @MarriageHelper.com
Visit:
Facebook:
Spreaker:
iTunes:

And in case you missed it… join our live show every Monday at 12:30pm CST on our YouTube Channel or Facebook Page!

love,hate,husband,wife,marriage,divorce,limerence,affair,cheating,spouse,advice,separation,marriage helper,marriage advice,marriage tips,marriage counseling,marriage coaching,save my marriage,dr joe beam,kimberly holmes,fix my marriage,marriage help,stop divorce,

Post a Comment

0 Comments