Advertisement

Honey Vendor 3 Days In Tagbilaran Seeking For a Wealthy Boyfriend Begging For Fare

Honey Vendor 3 Days In Tagbilaran Seeking For a Wealthy Boyfriend Begging For Fare *Watch in HD guys to have a clearer view to enjoy. Happy viewing!

Hi kacheechs ko! Hi everyone! I'm MJ! Welcome to my channel! If you're still new on my channel, the word 'ka-cheech' is our nicknames here. If you join us you'll automatically become a kacheech!
That is our code name here! Because we are a family!
I am a Boholano vlogger. A Filipino. I love cooking, traveling ( if only I have much money to spend, hehe), I love meeting people and making friends. I love making videos, uploading, posting to social media. I love watching videos online on Youtube etc. I want to spend my life happily with appreciation and gratefulness to God.

Thank you so much for watching!
Please like, comment, share and subscribe if you’re new. And consider clicking the bell button too for you to be updated every time I upload a new video.
Bye! Have a beautiful time! God bless!

Let's have fun! Let's be friends guys!
My Social Media Accounts:

Twitter:
Instagram: .com/rich_cheechay/


FOR BUSINESS INQUIRIES YOU CAN CONTACT ME AT:
Email Address: mariajeansalvado21@gmail.com

FAQ :
What Camera Used? - Canon 80D with lens 24-105 mm 4L Mark1
*
*

What microphone used? - Rode


What Editor used? - Vegas Pro17

Hey guys, want to check these links of the LAZADA stores, maybe you need something here. By buying from this store, is a gesture of helping my channel. And your gesture is highly appreciated.
I get a minimal incentive without any additional cost of the product.
Hey guys, want to check these links of the LAZADA stores, maybe you need something here. By buying from this store, is a gesture of helping my channel. And your gesture is highly appreciated.
I get a minimal incentive without any additional cost of the product.

Catch the MOBILE AND ACCESSORIES Fiesta Top tech Gifts Up to 80% Off




Shop at Sennheiser:

Begging

Post a Comment

0 Comments