Advertisement

GRWM FOR WORK: High School Substitute Teacher

GRWM FOR WORK: High School Substitute Teacher Good morning! (or afternoon or evening) Here is my morning routine, get ready with me (grwm) for work as a high school substitute teacher.

about me: I'm Brianna! I got my bachelor's degree in journalism in 2018 from the University of Texas at Austin (Hook 'em!). I started substitute teaching in April 2019 and am working toward becoming a certified Texas teacher. I'm getting my certifications for grades 7-12 in English, journalism and ESL.

Substitute Teacher outfit ideas:
What's In My Sub Teacher Bag:

P L A Y L I S T S
Substitute Teaching:
Curly Hair:
Travel Vlogs:

@briannasttone
Instagram:
Twitter:
Email: stonebrianna19@gmail.com

#SubstituteTeacher #GRWMSubstituteTeacher #GRWMTeacher #GRWM

Sub count: 472

grwm substitute teacher,grwm for work,grwm,get ready with me,get ready with me for work,grwm teacher edition,grwm teacher,grwm substitute,grwm high school teacher,high school substitute teacher,high school substitute teacher tips,high school substitute,secondary substitute teacher,substitute teacher,teacher morning routines,teacher morning routines for school,teacher morning routines 2020,substitute teacher tips,black educators,

Post a Comment

0 Comments