Advertisement

📱DRAGON RAJA GLOBAL📱- 🤔💭 SOME MORE THINGS YOU MIGHT WANT TO KNOW 🤔💭

📱DRAGON RAJA GLOBAL📱- 🤔💭 SOME MORE THINGS YOU MIGHT WANT TO KNOW 🤔💭 Following off from my last Dragon Raja video, here are some more things I've found out since the game went live.

Big shout out to everyone who watched my last Dragon Raja video, the response was phenomenal! Beyond my expectations! Thank you all so much.

This will be my last Dragon Raja video (FOR NOW), I hope you enjoyed all the content I made for this game. It's time to make some videos on other games now 😂.

Please show your support by liking and subscribing to my channel. Will help me out tremendously. ❤️

IF YOU'RE FROM SEA AND WANT TO TRY OUT THE GAME ⬇️⬇️

Download Dragon Raja.


Google Play.


Looking for a club for when Dragon Raja goes LIVE? Join us in Harmony A semi large family of people who share a common interest in anime and mobile MMORPGs. Their aim is to make the community a comfy and memorable place, where you can have fun in your free time! If you're interested in joining, come drop by their Discord server.

Harmony Discord server:


Music:

I live stream on Facebook Gaming:


Pre-register here for global:

Dragon Raja Global:


- Device: Realme X2 Pro 12/256
- Become a follower:

------Important notice: NO REFUND for donations------
- Direct Support:
➡️ ⬅️
All donations will be to help provide a better experience to all of you and to buy future games, as well as improve my gaming set up!
------Important notice: NO REFUND for donations------

- Discord:


- Group Page:


- Instagram:


- Twitter:


- YouTube:


- Steam:


- Sora Synn artwork OC made by:

Dragon Raja Gameplay,Dragon Raja Android,Dragon Raja ios,Dragon Raja,Dragon Raja Review,Dragon Raja Global,ios,android,Gaming,Mobile Gaming,

Post a Comment

0 Comments