Advertisement

crossing field | Sword Art Online OP | Piano Cover

crossing field | Sword Art Online OP | Piano Cover Follow me on Twitter / Spotify / Apple Music:

Sword Art Online is one of the first few anime series I've watched. At the time I started watching it, I knew almost nothing about anime in general - I've heard of Sword Art Online in the media, and I was interested in the setting of the story. Episode after episode, I became more and more invested in the series. It was just entertaining and fun to watch.

The opening theme - "crossing field" by LiSA - is among the top anime songs in terms of popularity. For this cover, I've extended the transition after the first chorus, because I thought the original was a
bit too short. Other than that, it stays quite close to the original song.

Thank you for watching! Looking forward to the coming season!

▶▶▶ Downloads ▶▶▶
Sheets 楽譜:
MIDI available for Patrons:

▶▶▶ More from HalcyonMusic ▶▶▶


▶▶▶ FAQ ▶▶▶
Q: Where can I buy the piano?
A: The piano model is Roland JUNO-DS88. The MIDI display was made using Synthesia and After Effects, not a real screen.
このピアノはRoland JUNO-DS88 です。ピアノの前にある映像は加工です。

▶▶▶ Music info ▶▶▶
Piano synthesizer: Roland JUNO-DS88
VFX software: Synthesia, Adobe AfterEffects

▶▶▶ Credits ▶▶▶
TVアニメ『ソードアート・オンライン』OPテーマ
「crossing field」
歌:LiSA
作詞・作曲:渡辺翔
編曲:とく
ピアノ アレンジ: HalcyonMusic

Special thanks to my following Patrons!
Andrew Norton
Antonin Rousseaux
Derek Kwok
Hyzenthall
Javier Rodriguez Ruiz
LenaKo13
Owen Choo
Thomas Kwasny
Thomas Sainte-Luce
To Cheng
NaivelyKillingTime

#sao_anime #LiSA #piano
official bilibili mirror:

halcyon,halcyonmusic,anime,piano,cover,sheets,lisa,sao,sword art online,crossing field,opening,op,theme song,sao op,クロッシング・フィールド,ピアノ,ソードアートオンライン,ソードアート・オンライン,

Post a Comment

0 Comments