Advertisement

I Tricked My Guests With Gwyneth Paltrow's Goop Products | Try The Trend

I Tricked My Guests With Gwyneth Paltrow's Goop Products | Try The Trend THEY TRIED GOOP PRODUCTS WITHOUT EVEN KNOWING IT! On this episode of Try The Trend®, Christin (Parade’s trend tester) invites her friends over to try out spa & beauty products.. but the catch is they don't know it's from Gwyneth Paltrow's Goop collection!

Would you use any of these Goop products? Let me know in the comments below!

Subscribe here:

Hi! My name is Christin and every Thursday I’ll be trying out some of the top trends to see if they are worth your time. Have a suggestion of what I should try? Let me know in the comments!

Facebook:
Twitter:
Online:

parade,parade magazine,ground skew break,try the trend,trend,youtube trends,youtube trend,challenge,gwyneth paltrow,goop,goop lab,goop products review,goop skincare,skincare,beauty,goop documentary,the goop lab,gwyneth paltrow goop,health,makeup,wellness,goop netflix,spa day,spa,diy,nails,gwyneth paltrow beauty products,beauty products,goop weird products,psychic vampire repellent goop,cheap vs expensive,goop products candle,gwyneth paltrow netflix,

Post a Comment

0 Comments