Advertisement

How To Buy a Home When You're Self-Employed

How To Buy a Home When You're Self-Employed Are you self-employed? Have you been denied a mortgage because your tax return doesn't show enough income?

This is more common than you think! Today I'm answering your questions on how to buy a home if this is the scenario you're in. Watch to find out more!

Get started today! For a FREE consultation, click here 👉gold-medal.secure-clix.com

I'm Enrique Braunschweiger, the president of First West Financial. We are a family-owned and operated business in the Coachella Valley, and I specialize in financing First Time Home Buyers! But if I'm not in the office, you can find me at the gym or spending time with my family and our three crazy dogs!

Call me for more information on refinancing or purchasing your home. 760-488-6482.

Enrique Braunschweiger, Originator NMLS #288216, First West Financial. NMLS #252853. CA BRE #01406371. Equal Housing Lender.

Palm Desert,La Quinta,Palm Springs,Cathedral City,Coachella,First Time Home Buyer,Home Buyer,House Hunting,First West Financial,Indio,Real Estate,Realtor,Buying A Home,First Time,Homeownership,First Time Home Buyer Channel,Zero Down Payment,Mortgage,Loans,Rate,Low Payment,bad credit,coachella valley,buying a house,mortgage lender,mortgage broker,lender,Down Payment,brokers are better,

Post a Comment

0 Comments