Advertisement

How Cutting Down Trees Made Me CARE About The Environment! EP 116

How Cutting Down Trees Made Me CARE About The Environment! EP 116 Hi everyone join me as I talk about how I used to perceive the world of forestry/environment compared to where I stand now. I am a firm believer of EDUCATING yourself on a subject. I used to hate the sight of tree cutting but didnt realize the impact if its done correctly how it can benefit the environment! It is amazing how much you can learn in today's day and age with technology and resources! Hope you enjoy and thanks for watching!

Environment,Save the environment,cutting down trees,Saving the environment,renewable resources,heating with wood,firewood season,tree felling,homesteading,homestead,Homestead Jay,harvesting timber,timber harvest,Firewood,Heating with wood,EP 116,

Post a Comment

0 Comments