Advertisement

12 'tmi' feminine hygiene tips your mama never told you about

12 'tmi' feminine hygiene tips your mama never told you about Today I am bringing you 12 "tmi" feminine hygiene tips/secrets your mama never told you about / these tips have saved me in so many ways & I am sure they'll help save you too! Every girl needs to watch this and I cannot stress that enough 👏🏼

FRIENDSSS we are so close to 250K 😭 keep subbing so we can continue to grow our super loving internet family 🥳 so grateful for you all!!

► SAY HI/STALK ME HERE::
Instagram: jessica__brennan (two underscores)
Twitter: @jessieb_tweets
TikTok: @jessica_brennan

► Wanna work with me?
Business: Jessie@outsetagency.ie
PR: jessiebofficialcontact@gmail.com

My other feminine hygiene tip video:


I just want to say thank you SO extremely much to anyone who supports me - it means more to me than you will ever know and I am FOREVER GRATEFUL to have such kind genuine amazing friends supporting me. I LOVE YOU WITH ALL OF MY HEART xxxxx

LIKE, SHARE & SUBSCRIBE FOR MORE!

12 tmi feminine hygiene tips,your mama never told you about,12 tmi,feminine hygiene tips,feminine hygiene secrets,your mother forgot to tell you,feminine hygiene tips they don't tell you,Jessie B,Melanie Murphy sister,shaving,shaving hacks,white teeth,probiotics,exfoliating,infections,girl talk,too much information,why weren't we taught this stuff,your mama never told you this,every girl needs to watch this,feminine,hygiene,tips,secrets,

Post a Comment

0 Comments