Advertisement

Topo Athletic Fli-Lyte 3 test & review - A phenomenal, lightweight, daily trainer

Topo Athletic Fli-Lyte 3 test & review - A phenomenal, lightweight, daily trainer Find all reviews of the Topo Athletic Fli-Lyte 3 in one place with the hottest deals from +50 retailers. Check out:

The Topo Athletic Fli-Lyte 3 is a phenomenal, lightweight, daily trainer with a wider toe box for ample toe splay!


As per usual, the Fli-Lyte 3 is constructed with human anatomy and biomechanics in mind. It is comprised of a completely different, new and improved breathable mesh upper with no printed overlays. Without the printed overlays, not only does the Fli-Lyte 3 look better aesthetically than its predecessor, it is far more comfortable! The updated mesh upper is durable and hugs the foot really nicely.

I cannot emphasize enough how much I love the comfortability of the Fli-Lyte 3! These trainers are incredibly light, yet so versatile. I have used these shoes for both endurance running, shorter distance running (10K), and tempo runs. Their adaptability is impressive.

For being a neutral shoe, I still feel as though it hugs my arch nicely. This certainly adds to the overall comfortability of the Fly-Lyte 3.

Moreover, I felt as though the ride was much more comfortable in the Fli-Lyte 3 in comparison to the Fli-Lyte 2. That is saying a lot because I really liked the Fli-Lyte 2! The EVA foam provided a much softer and smoother ride, in my opinion. And, I found myself choosing the Fli-Lyte 3 as my preferred training shoe quite frequently.

I love the balance of cushioning and responsiveness that the Fli-Lyte 3 has. This balance was absolutely perfect for my preference. I feel like Topo hit the nail on the head with the ideal amount of cushioning without sacrificing responsiveness.

Overall, I can only speak praises of the Topo Fli-Lyte 3 all day because I truly love these shoes. The recent updates genuinely made the shoes my personal favorite shoe from Topo Athletic.

You can rarely find a shoe that is both agile and light, as well as comfortable and versatile. I love how it was able to suit my individual needs for various distances without compromising comfort.

From speed work on the track, to hill training on the treadmill, to long road runs, I was comfortable mile after mile.

With that being said, despite having various shoes in my shoe arsenal, I frequently choose these over my other trainers. Good-bye old uncomfortable overlays, and hello new ultra-comfortable running shoes!

- Nikki Justice
RunRepeat Expert

RunRepeat.com,running shoes,best running shoes,Topo Athletic,Topo Athletic Fli-Lyte 3,road running shoe,neutral running shoe,

Post a Comment

0 Comments