Advertisement

People are Upset at Ninja for Putting #RIPJuiceWRLD in Stream Title

People are Upset at Ninja for Putting #RIPJuiceWRLD in Stream Title People are Upset at Ninja for Putting #RIPJuiceWRLD in Stream Title

We discuss the topic of Ninja putting #RIPJuiceWRLD in his fortnite stream title. Was it wrong to put #RIPJuiceWRLD in his stream title? Was it okay?
#Ninja #JuiceWRLD #RIPJuiceWRLD

I made a video yesterday, referring to the legacy of Juice WRLD, since he has now passed away, titled, "Please, Don't Treat Juice WRLD Like This!". I discuss how I am afraid, and have a feeling his label may treat his name and legacy in a negative way.


If you could, please leave some feedback down in the comment section below. I need to know ways to improve my streams and channel, overall. Thank you!

Wanna help out the stream? You can donate to me, personally.


Do you want to get your channel partnered? Do you want a partnership? Then join Freedom!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

fortnite,ninja,juicewrld,juice wrld,juice,wrld,#RIPJuiceWRLD,rip,juice wrld dead,juice wrld lucid dreams,lucid dreams,lean wit me,fortnite battle royale,gameplay,minecraft,

Post a Comment

0 Comments