Advertisement

My Final Interview for Residency | I'm Going to be an Emergency Medicine Doctor!

My Final Interview for Residency | I'm Going to be an Emergency Medicine Doctor! I"m on my final interview of the season, and I'm going back to where my pre-med journey began..Augusta!

I'm Precious, a 4th year medical student documenting my experience through this crazy journey. Along the way, I hope to provide advice to pre-med and med students and motivation to any student pursing a career in the medical field.




I upload new videos every Sunday.



Please SUBSCRIBE, LIKE and leave a comment below!



You can find me on social media:

Instagram @precious_any



Email: StudentDoctorPrecious@gmail.com

student,doctor,hosptial,study,medical school,medical student,a day in the life of a medical student,4th year medical student,what is medical school like,emergency medicine,residency interview,medical vlogger,white coat chronicles,life of a medical student,studying for medical school,applying to residency,interview season residency,med school life,

Post a Comment

0 Comments