Advertisement

BEST & WORST HORROR MOVIES...I've Watched Lately

BEST & WORST HORROR MOVIES...I've Watched Lately ⌲ Please LIKE if you enjoyed this video and SUBSCRIBE for new videos 😊

Movies Mentioned:
o Hold the Dark
o In the Tall Grass
o Wounds
o Little Monsters
o Overlord
o Ready or Not

🍕My new pizza review instagram account :)


- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - ­- - - - - - - - -

📷Instagram:
🐥Twitter:
📖Goodreads:
👻Year of Horror Book Club:
👶My mom's creepy doll instagram account:
📚 Get your first Book of the Month box for only $5*
Link:
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - ­- - - - - - - - -

⌲ Music
Intro Music: Aspire by Pryces -
Outro Music: Wallpaper Kevin MacLeod

⌲ Not a sponsored video 💸
⌲ *links included are referral links. If you use my link to purchase an item, I receive a small commission. However, of course feel free to purchase the product on your own :)
⌲ Contact Information: chapterstackss@gmail.com

#horrormovies

horror movies,horror movies I've watched latley,best and worst horror movies,in the tall grass,little monsters,ready or not review,samara weaving,horror,chapterstackss,movie review,booktube,booktuber,

Post a Comment

0 Comments