Advertisement

Playing MOBILE LEGENDS using HOT DOGS || Comment Challenges #1

Playing MOBILE LEGENDS using HOT DOGS || Comment Challenges #1 Coronavirus is spreadingšŸ˜„
If you’re in an affected area
Always wear mask and wash your hands
Please take care everyone

Guess what?
I found a very special girl in my life
I’m so happy to have her
She’s the best thing that ever happened to me :)

Make sure to turn your notification bell on :)

If you have savage or really cool clips
Send them to
KuroFanVideos@gmail.com


Equipments I use to make my videos:

Gaming Headset: or
Gaming Mic:
Laptop I use to edit videos:
Mouse:
Mouse pad:

Video Editing software: iMovie
Thumbnail: Adobe Photoshop CC

kurosawa,kurosawa taiki,fanny,best fanny,fanny savage,mayhem mode,fanny mobile legends,mobile legends,mobile legends bang bang,insection,noobqueen,mikasa,mikazu,yasue,zxuan,jessnolimit,nobquin,ml disciple,disaypol,straight cable,fanny legend,fanny darat,

Post a Comment

0 Comments