Advertisement

Pick a card 💜 Are they checking up on me?

Pick a card 💜 Are they checking up on me? hi everyone, this video is about whether someone is checking up on you or not. this will basically see if someone is checking up on you by looking on your social media, asking people about you, or some other way they could check up on you. this doesn't have to be for only romantic connections, you can do it for any kind of relationship with someone. take only what resonates with you. Also, I apologize for my inconsistent uploads. I'm going to try and upload more, but i cant make any promises. thanks for watching!!!

timestamps:
1: 1:40
2: 11:40
3: 20:00
4: 27:40
5: 36:04
(I'm sorry about the audio in the video, I know it sounds weird at times, but I was drawn to upload this video regardless.)

📧Personal readings🔮
(**Please email me for info about my availability for personal readings)

* For info about personal readings and prices please email me at: mystical222venusian@gmail.com
*Paypal:
*Cash app: cash.me/$MysticalVenusian

*No health or legal readings*


💖Donations are appreciated, thank you! or cash.me/$MysticalVenusian





Disclaimer: This is for entertainment purposes only. This is a general reading it will not resonate with everyone. Do not use tarot in substitution for advice from a professional. Please remember you have free will and don't have to do anything i tell you to. I am not responsible for the actions taken because of my readings. No refunds for personal readings.

tarot,pick a card reading,tarot pick a card reading,pick a card how does he feel about me,horoscope,astrology,twin flames,soulmates,intuitive reading,twin flame reading,pick a card,pick a card love,timeless pick a card,pick a card are they checking up on me,pick a card do they check up on me,pick a card do they stalk my social media,pick a card do they miss me,pick a card contact,pick a card does he miss me,pick a card is he checking up on me,

Post a Comment

0 Comments