Advertisement

only a certain amount of stalkers are chosen to do assignments everyone else you see r fake shopping

only a certain amount of stalkers are chosen to do assignments everyone else you see r fake shopping MUST WATCH BAND ON YOUTUBE ERIC KARLSTROM ISRAEL CONTROLS THE GLOBAL GANG STALKING PROGRAM THE TREBLINKA ARCHAEOLOGY HOLOCAUST HOAX - SANDY HOOK FALSE FLAG HOW QUICKLY THE GANG STALKING PROGRAM CAN INFILTRATE YOUR NEIGHBORHOOD - my facebook targeted individuals Australia and worldwide support group - my minds channel - my bittubers channel - my freedom channel - my vk channel - my gab channel - my = my bitchute channel crisis actors false flags covert government run organised gang stalking and more = = my dtube channel = I'm from Australia Melbourne Victoria Delahey = =

#tutorial,#download,#youtube,#targetedindividuals,#movies,#marvel,#sony,#government,#microsoft,#gangstalking,#world,#soccer,#conspiracies,#911,#australia,#fires,#xbox,#ps5,#xboxseriousx,#america,#argentina,#uk,#love,#instagood,#photooftheday,#fashion,#beautiful,#happy,#cute,#tbt,#johnnyjohnnyigenpapi,#learncolors,#littleangel,#nurseryrhymes,#nigerianmovies,#afghanstar,#tolo,#pewdiepie,#gangstalkingAustralia,#yellowvest,#neuromonitoring,#Australianfires,#virus,#corona,#AdamGreen,#nomorenews,

Post a Comment

0 Comments