Advertisement

My Manic Life Ep.66 Whoops I never actually talked about medication. Venting about my Dad

My Manic Life Ep.66 Whoops I never actually talked about medication. Venting about my Dad I've been struggling with my a relationship with my Dad for years. He doesn't know me very well, we don't talk that much and when we do he diverts the conversation to always talking about my siblings and how well they are. He doesn't truly make an effort to have a relationship with me because he doesn't know how. He tries to relate to me about animals because he has nothing else to talk to me about. I can't relate with him about animals because I think he is a hypocrite. He worked for animal control helping homeless and lost dogs all the while breeding them at home. What sense does that make? I think it's amazing how we as people construct a value system that works for us and things that while not necessarily good as long as we can profit off it, somehow it's justifiable. My Dad is also afraid to talk to me. My manic episodes scared him, he's afraid he'll set me off. He has never taken accountability for anything or said sorry to me for anything. I love him dearly but it's so hard when someone's actions hurt you and just try to tell them how you're feeling and they blow up on you. There have been so many times I've tried to tell my Dad how I feel and he just ends up yelling at me and I end up crying. It's so frustrating.

bipolar relationship problems,bipolar disorder,bipolar vlog,bipolar journal,living with bipolar disorder,bipolar support group,veganism,vegan lifestyle blogger,vegan lifestyle vlog,vegan relationship,vegan relationship with meat eater,vegan and non vegan relationship,loving someone with bipolar 1,loving someone with bipolar disorder,bipolar documentary,psychosis,bipolar psychosis,bipolar type 1,vegan activism,mental illness,mental health vlog,mental health,

Post a Comment

0 Comments