Advertisement

Flirting vs Flirting? No Way | 4 Reasons Why I Hate X-mas | EP.03 (Click CC for ENG sub)

Flirting vs Flirting? No Way | 4 Reasons Why I Hate X-mas | EP.03 (Click CC for ENG sub) Flirting vs Flirting? No Way
Am I the only one that feels tinkly;💕
It feels as if I'm the one in this scene TT
7:26 I loved this part so much that my shrieking voice reached another level🔊🔊;

Flirting vs Flirting? No Way | 4 Reasons Why I Hate X-mas | EP.03

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

✨ Subscribe 'Playlist Global' now! ↓


✨ Facebook Page ☞

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Subscribe and be the first to meet Playlist's newest series!

🔴Schedule
__ 7PM Wed, Sat (KST, GMT +9)
__ 7PM Thur, Sun (KST, GMT +9)

Playlist for our lives, PLAYLIST

#flirting #naturalencounter #flutteringheart

playlist,playlistglobal,webdrama,kdrama,romance,flirting,naturalencounter,flutteringheart,thảthính,gặpdoduyên,rungđộng,menggoda,pertemuanalami,hatiberdebar,曖昧,自然脫單,心動,暧昧,自然脱单,心动,

Post a Comment

0 Comments