Advertisement

March TBR (Potentially... ya know... if I don't utterly fail)

March TBR (Potentially... ya know... if I don't utterly fail) Some thoughts on potential reading plans for March!

!~*~!~*~!~*~!

AudioBook apps I love! Try them out, and gimme dat bonus! ;D lol!

Chirp:
This store sells audiobooks you listen to in their app. They have a lot of SUPER cheap sales that rotate around! Check out the site and look at the current deals and see if any of them are something you'd like! If so, consider using my link to get us both 20% off a purchase!


Scribd:
This is a subscription service. And it can be a bit confusing. You have some invisible amount of points, and things cost an invisible amount of points to read/listen to. This sounds bad, but I use this SO MUCH, and its SO worth it for me! Check out their site and give a peak around. If you use my link, you get 2 months and I get 1! (GASP! You get more!)


!~*~!~*~!~*~!

booktube,book,march,tbr,middle grade,

Post a Comment

0 Comments