Advertisement

How I Learned to Love My Body

How I Learned to Love My Body #bodyimage #loveyourself #bodypositive

How I Learned to Love My Body. This video is very close to my heart, it is like a special journey of what I felt about my body and myself, facts that shattered my confidence as a teen and then how I learned to love myself by loving every part of my body and understanding that by accepting who you are and loving yourself, all the world will start loving you too!

This video is part of the Your Body is Right campaign, that is meant to empower women all over the world to be daring and powerful! Watch the video on our channel!

Read the interviews in our lifestyle magazine here: teyxo .com/lifestyle

Thank you so much for requesting this video! I have asked you in our Facebook group a couple of weeks ago about what would you like to see next and most of you wanted to know my personal journey, so here it is in the form of this video!

I have included one of the acting exercises that I do from time to time, in which I become aware of every part of your body and start loving your eyes, lips, nose, hair, beasts and belly, thighs and legs... everything about you!

MOTIVATIONAL EXERCISE at minute 3

Official store: @ TEYXO .com

Thank you all for your support and don't forget to follow us on Instagram for daily inspiration: @teyxo_urbanfashion

You can also find us on:
Facebook: TEYXO
Twitter: @teyxo_fashion
Pinterest: @teyxo_fashion

---

About Us:

We are TEYXO, an independent fashion brand, who wants to make a difference! We believe that our bodies are so unique that we can't fit into standard sizes, so that is why we offer customization on all items, free of any charge. The body ideal has changed so much over the years and will keep on changing, so why not invest in YOU and your beauty, your weirdness, freedom, confidence and in your dreams! Creating your own unique style will help you discover yourself and get in touch with the real YOU!

We hope we can inspire you to win back your confidence and live your dreams! We are TEYXO and we believe in change! The world is changing and so should fashion and the way we create and shop

All our items are 100% handmade in our workshop in Romania and we ship express worldwide.

Don't forget to subscribe and hit the notification bell, as we launch every week new videos that will hopefully inspire and empower you!

Learned

Post a Comment

0 Comments