Advertisement

Four Tips to Have a Superbly Boring Life - Bahtiyar World

Four Tips to Have a Superbly Boring Life - Bahtiyar World Do you have an exciting life or are you bored? You may find loads of blog posts that will teach how to make your life very interesting and versatile. The title of my post may be very funny. I realize the fact that there aren’t any people in the world who want to have a boring life. Most of people already have a tremendously boring life. If they don’t do anything to change it, they may like and enjoy it. I hate everything boring and annoying. This article will represent you with some factors that provide you with a superbly boring life.

That place may be a country or a city. Just live there and do not change your location for a long period of time. This is the best way to make your life very boring. There are different countries in the world. Some of them give their population a huge variety of interesting opportunities and playgrounds. Other cities are very small and people in these towns are usually familiar with every corner in their area. Can you stay in a single city for one year or more? I cannot do it because I won’t be patient enough to survive in this tiresome situation.

People change themselves but these changes happen once in a few years. Sometimes they do not change. It is a common thing when a person has the same ideas, plans, and thoughts during his whole life. I am not a conservative person. I thrive to change and see more changes around me. What will you get if you have the same people to communicate with? I think that your dialogue won’t be interesting and it definitely won’t give you any new data.

Why our life becomes so boring? The main reason of it is that we stop learning something new. Do you now why your childhood was so interesting? When you are a child you do not know anything and therefore everything is interesting for you. Children explore the world and learn new things. This is the main reason why they have so much interest in their life.

I see some people who spend several decades doing the same work every day. What can be more boring that this lifestyle? Do you feel very comfortable in your office where you have already spent at least ten years? I may be wrong and I understand that all people are different and have different opinions and worldviews. My lifestyle and worldview do not let me do the same things day by day. I am very easily tired by any kinds of routine.

boring life,bored,life is boring,tired of life,i am bored,interesting life,how to interesting life,

Post a Comment

0 Comments