Advertisement

FADED - ALAN WALKER TABLA EDITION [LIVE]

FADED - ALAN WALKER TABLA EDITION [LIVE] 'Faded' is my all time favourite track!
Playing it live was one of the things on my bucket list and i recently got to do it at one of my recent live events. #faded #live #tablaedition
I had a blast playing this in my set ❤️

If you guys like this video LIKE SHARE AND SUBSCRIBE
For event enquiries and collaborations : thetablaguy07@gmail.com

FOLLOW ME ON
Instagram:
Facebook :


**ALL CREDITS GO TO THE ORIGINAL RECORD LABEL AND ITS ORIGINAL ARTISTS!**

faded,alan walker,alan walker music,fusion music,tabla,tabla solo,ustad zakir hussain,live shows,tomorrow land gigs,live gigs,live band,sunburn 2019,sunburn 2020,edm,2020 latest music,2020 latest english songs,k pop songs,bts,

Post a Comment

0 Comments