Advertisement

Can-Ham with a 15k roof mounted thermal!

Can-Ham with a 15k roof mounted thermal! I have a lot more to talk about with this rig but I didn't want to drag the vid out, gun rack and snorkel will be installed soon. I gotta get the HD springs in and upgrade the front axle as well.

Hands down one of my favorite rigs to hunt out of, If you have any questions about this video please feel free to ask and I'll do my best to answer the question.

ROViR Thermal

Can-Ham,Can Am Defender,Side by side,4x4,Offroad,Hunting Rig,Hunting buggy,Ultimate night vision,Thermal,ROViR Thermal,Roof mounted thermal,Hunting thermal,Thermal detection,Hog Hunting Vehicle,Hunting vehicle,UTV hunting,UTV,BRP,Texas hunting,Night hunting vehicle,Defender HD10,TxKiller,A.Amantine,Pig hunter,

Post a Comment

0 Comments