Advertisement

Which of these 27 Signs of the Zodiac are You?: Asterian Astrology

Which of these 27 Signs of the Zodiac are You?: Asterian Astrology Thank YOU🙏 ❤️for supporting my channel... Please like & subscribe to me as your encouragement strongly uplifts me to make more videos on the ‘Mysteries of Astrology’.. And if you have any suggestions please let me know😊👍I’m here for you.


Which of these 27 Signs of the Zodiac are you? The 27 “Lunar Palaces” were known and followed by the ancient Egyptians & Babylonians. Alexander the Great spread the knowledge of them during his conquests. Whichever of the 27 your MOON was in at your birth time is the one you are. The description of each is amazingly accurate. My sign is ‘Urania’(#17).



I describe to you my own Moon Sign of these, and also of a couple of famous celebrities to show authenticity.





To find out yours you need a pro astrologer (you’ve got me😉) to ask and let them know your day, year, time(close enough), and location of your birth. And you can read yours here.




 MyBest🙏
Tyler





Links:






Asterian Astrology,Vedic Astrology,Indian Vedic Astrology,Nakshatra,Nakshatras,27 Nakshatras,Jade Sol Luna,Jade Luna,Alexander the Great,Astrology,ancient astrology,Lunar Palaces,Lunar Zodiac,Egyptian astrology,Greek astrology,

Post a Comment

0 Comments