Advertisement

WHAT IS THAT TOUCH ?! INSANE AIR DRIBBLE | 1V1 ROAD TO GRAND CHAMPION #4

WHAT IS THAT TOUCH ?! INSANE AIR DRIBBLE | 1V1 ROAD TO GRAND CHAMPION #4 1v1 Road to Grand Champion #4 is the 4th and Last Episode of our Series.
Hope you enjoyed it ! Leave some Ideas and in general Feedback in the comments below :)

-------------------- S O C I A L S --------------------
Follow me on Twitch here:
Follow me on Twitter here:
Follow me on Instagram here:
Join my Discord Server:

Editor: Birch
-
-

Thumbnail: Deany
-
-

-------------------- A B O U T M E --------------------
I'm Yukeo, 20 years old and live in Austria.
Pro Rocket League Player for Dignitas.

-------------------- S E T T I N G S --------------------
Camera
FOV: 110
Distance: 270
Height: 110
Angle: -3
Stiffness: 0.40
Swivel speed: 1.70
Transition speed: 1.70

Video -

-------------------- M O N T A G E S --------------------
Best of 2019 -
Control -
Reflections -

-------------------- S U P P O R T --------------------
You can support me in multiple ways.
Support me by liking the video and leaving feedback in the comments.
Support me by Subscribing on Twitch:
Support me by Donating:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rocket LeagueRocket League Yukeo,Rocket League SquishyRocket League jstn,RLCS,Rocket League Flipsid3 Tactics,Rocket League Freestyle,Rocket League Road To Grand champ,Rocket League ESL,Rocket League Wall Air Drag,Rocket League Freestyle Tutorial,Rocket League JHZER,Rocket League kuxir97,Rocket League Montage,

Post a Comment

0 Comments