Advertisement

WE Ate OUR BAIT- Catch Clean Cook- Shrimp, Trout, Pompano

WE Ate OUR BAIT- Catch Clean Cook- Shrimp, Trout, Pompano It was a slow day of wade fishing the Indian river with my buddy Alec, but we made the most of it! Fresh pompano and speckled sea trout for dinner, oh and don't forget the bait shrimp! We could not taste the difference between the bait shrimp and the frozen shrimp from the grocery store! Thanks for watching!

►Save 20% on all Mustad Products at
use my code "landshark"
►The Knives I use, Save 20% off Dexter Products, using code: landshark

► Coolers I use: SAVE 8% use code: landshark
Engel Coolers:
► I fish Connley Fishing Rods: Use CODE "landshark" and save $10


►Check out CampChef Grilling Prodcust here:


▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬All the Gear I Recommend Below ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
• Fillet Knives I use:
• Pier Fishing gear:
• Reels I Recommend:
• Shark Fishing Gear:
• Snapper/Grouper Gear:
• Kingfish Gear:
• Snook Fishing gear:
• Surf Fishing gear:
• Offshore Gear:
• My Camera Gear:
• Culinary Gear:

Follow me on Social Media:
►Facebook:
►Instagram:
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
For business inquires:
►Email: teethtv@gmail.com

bait,shrimp,trout,pompano,catch,clean,cook,shrimp catch and cook,pompano catch and cook,trout catch and cook,catch clean cook,catch and cook,catch n cook,eating bait shrimp,bait shrimp vs edible shrimp,speckled trout,sea trout,florida pompano,wade fishing,catch clean cook pompano,catch clean cook trout,seafood feast,

Post a Comment

0 Comments