Advertisement

Through it All - Break Through (OFFICIAL MUSIC VIDEO)

Through it All - Break Through (OFFICIAL MUSIC VIDEO) Lyrics

Running back towards past mistakes
Take a look in the mirror
Try to find what you lost
These foundations
Lifted away, left for the fucking rats
I paid my dues
And I got nothing left
I've got nothing left
You mask your pain
in your words of wisdom
Try to find your truth
I can't escape
Your eyes, in the back of my head
You want to see me break? Ha
On my own in this broken home
You'll never take
You'll never take this

Face to face I see them change
Tell me, what did we stand for?
Breakthrough
Your words in mine
Breakthrough
Helped me to get back up
Breakthrough
Through struggle, in time
Breakthrough
We will be alright
You mask your pain in words of wisdom
Try to find your truth
As we walk this life
I hope we find a better day

BREAK THROUGH:
Written and performed by: Through it all
Recorded - mixed and mastered by: Brad Telfer / Brad Telfer Audio


Performing:
Sean kerwin: vocals
Drums: nic kooman
Guitars: Josh Crawford
Guitars: pat conwell
Bass: Andrew Barnes

Shot on location: ECP studios Central Coast NSW Australia


OFFICIAL MUSIC VIDEO
Filmed and directed by: Guy vears, Chris zagas - Neck Up productions Sydney NSW


Through it all's music is subject to licensing and owned to its contributors. © 2020 label and distribution Distrokid

metalcore,hardcore,melodic harcore,punk hardcore,metal,music,video,

Post a Comment

0 Comments