Advertisement

This is the impacts of bullying!I seriously don’t know what else to do!

This is the impacts of bullying!I seriously don’t know what else to do! As a person with Dwarfism, and a Mother of a Child with Dwarfism this breaks my heart into a million peices. This is definitely not ok... It saddens me that people with disabilities are looked at and pointed out as different, and we have to learn how to adjust to this rough world, like it isn't hard as is... Like we had a choice, instead of schools, and parents doing their fucking job and educating on these topics! Ya'll need to start making all disabilities a topic of conversation, as well as the diversity of races... To: Quaden, I don't know you personally young man but you are very loved! There are mean people in this world, and I wish I could tell you it's going to stop with a snap of a finger but unfortunately I cant. What I can tell you is you need to be strong, everyone may not like you but guess what? You don't need them.. Those who mind, don't matter. And those who matter, don't mind! Mean people are mad people that wish they could be as great and loved as you! Your mama, family and so many others are so proud of you! It's tough, it's not easy but you're not alone. You are one of a kind for a reason! Different is unique, and you should be proud! I would love to hug you so tight right now, but since I can't just know you have some more friends all the way out here in Colorado. To mama Yarraka Bayles, keep speaking up to the school, the children need to be punished and held accountable. You're not alone though! It takes an army, and everyone is here for you guys! Keep being strong mama! Much love💕😘

don’t

Post a Comment

0 Comments