Advertisement

The Rush Pusher - Don't Leave Me Alone - Loving Memory of Jonny Stones

The Rush Pusher -  Don't  Leave Me Alone -  Loving Memory of Jonny Stones Today I went to see my oldest friend for the last time.

I gave him this vinyl record as departing gift to take with him to his next place.

I didn't pick this 12" because I gave him a shout out on the release. Or because he blagged me to make the remix for weeks on end.

The truth is there isn't enough room in your coffin (which is sick btw) for all the music we have shared over the years but this track reminded me of our glory days.

After you finally persuaded me to make the track I played it for the first time to a packed out Carling Academy in Newcastle after which you jumped in the
River Tyne. This is how I want to remember you. This is when you were the happiest I remember.

You always will be the craziest guy I have ever know.

Buzz off you forever Jonny!

Love you too

Stones

Post a Comment

0 Comments