Advertisement

Reid Duke THB Limited 1st Impressions | MTG Article Reading #mtg #mtgthb

Reid Duke THB Limited 1st Impressions | MTG Article Reading #mtg #mtgthb Hello! Theros Ranked Draft went live so I thought it would be a great time to post this Article Reading on YouTube. In this video I go through an article written by Reid Duke. I think this article will be a great guide for Theros Beyond Death Limited throughout the season! He breaks down which archetypes seem best and which cards in those archetypes to look out for.

#Theros #TherosBeyondDeath #limited #draft #sealed

You can find the article on channel fireball


Find my streams on twitch.tv/mtghomerow

Please follow me on Instagram and Twitter @mtghomerow

If you would like your music played during my twitch stream send me an e-mail at mtghomerow@gmail.com

Good Luck in Theros Drafts!
Thank you for watching!

#mtgthb

Post a Comment

0 Comments