Advertisement

Psoriasis treatment or even cure in the making?!

Psoriasis treatment or even cure in the making?! Making these vlogs helps me keep myself accountable for everything I preach. I want to show you that I’m not just saying “try this” but don’t do it myself.

I’d never recommend something if it wasn’t helping me. In this vlog I’m showing you a clear example of how my spots seem to fade away. You can compare it to the last few vlogs and see for yourself!

Ps. In the video I forgot to mention how I did the breathing method in the sauna. Not sure if that was a great idea or not, but I did it to put a check mark for the day that this was done.

psoriasis,psoriasis treatment,psoriasis cure,dry skin,eczema,eczema treatment,sauna,breathing method,wim hof,breathing technique,psoriasis diet,healthy diet,cold shower,dermatology,toxin,cleanse body,

Post a Comment

0 Comments