Advertisement

Nurse Practitioner [FNP] Day in the Life | Primary Care Office | Fromcnatonp

Nurse Practitioner [FNP] Day in the Life | Primary Care Office | Fromcnatonp This is what a typical day in the office is for me working as a nurse practitioner in a primary care office. Since I wear many hats as a nurse practitioner I currently work in primary care mostly in the nursing home setting but I do get to work in the office at times.

Today's video I am sharing what I typically do as a nurse practitioner {FNP} while working in the office.

#dayinthelife #nursepractitioner

Lets Stay Connected
IG: fromcnatonp
Blog: www.fromcnatonp.com

Music // Lakey Inspired: Better Days
Music // Jef: Circuit

Day in the life,nurse practitioner,family nurse practitioner,office nurse,office nurse practitioner,day in the life of a nurse,day in the life of a fnp,primary care office np,

Post a Comment

0 Comments