Advertisement

My Girlfriend Said 'NO' In FRONT Of Maddie And Elijah.. *AWKWARD*

My Girlfriend Said 'NO' In FRONT Of Maddie And Elijah.. *AWKWARD* Hey Addicts! In this video, Emily and I pull a little something something on Maddie & Elijah! I pretended to propose to Emily in front of them and had her reject me!! It was so uncomfortable and there was so much tension.. Watch the video to find out how they reacted!

COP THE MERCH:

BUSINESS INQUIRIES: adi@talentxent.com

FOLLOW MY SOCIALS
INSTAGRAM:
TWITTER:
TIK TOK:
SNAPCHAT: @adifishy

Emily's Youtube Channel: @Emily Alexander

Maddie & Elijah's Youtube Channel: @Maddie and Elijah

reaction,adi fishman,tal fishman,tal fishmans brother,reaction time,reaction times brother,infinite,infinite lists,challenge,challenges,emily alexander,jatie,jatie vlogs,maddie and elijah,jules and saud,faze rug,morgz,tanner fox,free time,ace family,family friendly,girlfriend,boyfriend,jack and gab,relationship,my girlfriend said no to my marriage proposal,marriage proposal,we got married,my girlfriend said no in front of maddie and elijah,

Post a Comment

0 Comments