Advertisement

MCSG Highlights #12 ~ '200th Win!' ~ w| strafeist

MCSG Highlights #12 ~ '200th Win!' ~ w| strafeist Brief Description ♚ I'd firstly like to apologize for the disgusting mouthbreathing in this video - I had (and still have) a terrible cold and my nose was/is blocked so I have to breathe through my mouth instead. I'd also like to apologize for the text at 4:22 which says "198 wins" when it should say "197 wins". I'm not sure the pvp in this episode of mcsg highlights is too good either, but I hope it'll suffice and you'll enjoy the video regardless ^_^ xx
Server IP ♛ play.mcgamer.net
Packs Used ♜ Huahwi Edited Defscape (Original Huahwi Pack) -
Brief Minecraft Settings ♝ 70 FOV, 400 DPI and 100 Sensitivity
Brief PC Specs ♞ NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060, AMD Ryzen 5 1600
Songs♟ I do not own this song nor do I claim to own it. All credit goes to the producers and artist(s). Sweaty pvp clicks and heavy breathing

mcsg highlights,sg highlights,mcsg,minecraft survival games,survival games highlights,strafeist,strafeist mcsg,strafeist montage,strafeist pack,strafeist pack folder,strafeist survival games,mcsg survival games,mcgamer comeback,mcsg return,mcgamer return,backplay sg,backplay mcsg,minecraft,minecraft sg,sg,mcgamer,mcgamer pvp,mcsg pvp,survival games,highlights,minecraft hunger games,

Post a Comment

0 Comments