Advertisement

love in spirit and in truth.

love in spirit and in truth. Love in spirit and in truth. Worship in spirit and in truth. In spirit and in truth. How to love one another?
John 4:24
God is Spirit, and those who worship Him must worship in spirit and truth.
A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another; as I have loved you, that you also love one another. By this, all will know that you are My disciples, if you have love for one another.”
John 13:34-35
“So I give you now a new commandment: Love each other just as much as I have loved you. For when you demonstrate the same love I have for you by loving one another, everyone will know that you’re my true followers.”

Kamran Yaraei

Newsletter:

one a day devotional

One a day devotional,1 cor 13 kjv,devotional teaching,ex muslim,former muslim,inspirational,inspirational video,iran,iranian christian music,iranian christians,jesus christ,kamran yaraei,kamran yaraei testimony,ks ministry,let us adore,loving people like jesus,one a day devotional,suzy yaraei,John 4:24,God is Spirit,

Post a Comment

0 Comments