Advertisement

I TRAVEL TO SEOUL, KOREA FOR PLASTIC SURGERY ✩ PART 1

I TRAVEL TO SEOUL, KOREA FOR PLASTIC SURGERY ✩ PART 1 Hello everyone, this has been a wild experience to film and put out into the world but I wanted nothing more than to help others see a little of what they might expect if they too have a desire to reach a seemingly impossible goal. IT CAN HAPPEN! I truly had an unforgettable and beautiful time in Korea and plastic surgery isn't as daunting of a task with others in your corner like Docfinderkorea. They really did the most for me and I'm so thankful for their guidance and support. I know this video leaves off in a bit of a cliffhanger but stay tuned, two more parts will show you much more of the processes and my days in recovery.

In the meantime, let me know down in the comments how you feel about these types of surgery and if you would consider these procedures yourself.

Check out more about Docfinderkorea:


My surgery clinic:




CLICK TO SUBSCRIBE! ► ‬‬‬‬‬‬
THEN HIT THE πŸ””

FOLLOW US ON TIKTOK ►

INSTAGRAM ►

Cosplay,plastic surgery,korea,seoul,cosmetic surgery,surgery vlog,surgery,transformation,medical vlog,medical tourism,tourism,travel vlog,travel,clinic,korean,south korea,note plastic surgery,note,docfinder,docfinderkorea,medical tourism company,

Post a Comment

0 Comments