Advertisement

I BOUGHT the CHEAPEST street legal bike on Amazon

I BOUGHT the CHEAPEST street legal bike on Amazon I just bought the cheapest street legal bike on Amazon for only $1400 with my own money! The RPS Hawk Amazon motorcycle is a great budget buy and does everything that the more expensive dual sports can do! I put the bike to the tests by taking it offroad at a coal field!

We bought the cheapest and highest mileage Kawasaki Concours for sale!


We found the cheapest Honda Rune on the internet and got it for a steal!


One of our viewers reached out to us and sold us his Fatbob at an amazing price!


-SRK Cycles Inventory:
-M1 Moto Gloves, Tank Straps, and Bikes and Beards Apparel:
-Want to rent a motorcycle? Check out Riders Share:

Follow us on Instagram:

#AmazonMotorcycle #Cheapest #BikesandBeards

cheapest amazon motorcycle,$1400,rps hawk,motorcycle,bike,chinese motorcycle,street legal,just bought,my own money,budget motorcycle,dual sport,dirt bike,trevorton,coal field,bikes and beards,srkcycles,amazon prime,

Post a Comment

0 Comments