Advertisement

Dumpster Diving to Reduce Waste, Give Back, & Save Money! Today was a blast :)

Dumpster Diving to Reduce Waste, Give Back, & Save Money! Today was a blast :) This was an awesome full day of dumpster diving! I drove a little further away today and loved the change of scenery. I primarily stayed at apartment complexes today but did score some great return items at a $1 store.

I am always so happy when we are able to save things from the trash – even if I personally can't use it or sell it – I love being able to donate and rescue perfectly good (and sometimes brand new) items from ending up in the landfill. Thank you so much for watching and I will see you next time!! :D

• Sign up for Poshmark using my code "BREAFKAST" for a $10 shopping credit!
• You can shop my dumpster finds here:
• Find me on Instagram!

• Got Mail?
Kelly Sparks
624 W. University Drive #129
Denton, Texas 76201

dumpster diving,dumpster diver,kelly sparks,flipping,reseller,reselling,flipper,trash,upcycling,recycling,waste,american,garbage,dumpster,diving,scrapping,haul,dumpster haul,clothing haul,texas,trash picking,salvaging,reduce waste,throw away culture,budgeting,save money,couponing,dumpsters,trash flipping,

Post a Comment

0 Comments