Advertisement

Defending The 'Printed' Word From Extinction.

Defending The 'Printed' Word From Extinction. THIS VIDEO IS NOT MADE FOR CHILDREN!
If you are under 13 years old, stop watching NOW!!

Hello everyone and welcome back to my channel.

On todays episode I am defending the printed word. As more and more libraries and book stores close down, we are in danger of losing something that gives pleasure to millions, and also rob our future generations of the pleasure of reading a real-in-their-hands-book. (I do say in the video we only have 1 book store left, but there are actually 2!!) A knock-on effect also could mean we lose the art of hand-writing as we depend more and more on electronic devices such as the one I'm using right now. Calligraphy is an art, and it shouldn't be let go as being archaic.

#save our libraries
#save our book stores
#I Love Books

If you like my video, please remember to subscribe to my channel and ring the little notification bell too. You can also follow me on facebook @adrianbowerproject and on twitter @ProjectBower

Adrian Bower Project,Books,#save our libraries,#save our book stores,#I Love Books,

Post a Comment

0 Comments