Advertisement

Days Gone - 100% Walkthrough Part 52 [PS4 Pro] – That’s When I Knew (Survival II)

Days Gone - 100% Walkthrough Part 52 [PS4 Pro] – That’s When I Knew (Survival II) In Part 52 of our Days Gone 100% Walkthrough we complete the mission, That’s When I Knew, on the Survival II difficulty. Recorded on PS4 Pro.
#DaysGone #DaysGoneWalkthrough #DaysGoneFullGame

Thanks for checking out my Days Gone 100% Walkthrough!

If you like the content I make, please consider becoming a Patron. This will allow you to vote & have a say in which games I play and in exchange it helps support my channel:

Twitter:
Discord:

Days Gone,Days Gone Walkthrough,100%,100% Walkthrough,Walkthrough,Full,Guide,Gameplay,Playthrough,Survival II,Survival 2,survival,PS4,Pro,Story Mission,Spoiler free,Mission,That’s When I Knew,Story,Trophies,Let’s,Play,Lets,Achievement,Platinum,Trophy,1080p,60 fps,60fps,HD,All The Shinies,Part,

Post a Comment

0 Comments