Advertisement

ARE YOU UNHAPPY AT WORK? Facing Adversity in the Work Place

ARE YOU UNHAPPY AT WORK?  Facing Adversity in the Work Place ★ ARE YOU UNHAPPY AT WORK? Facing adversity in the work place
In this video I will discuss some of the reasons people are unhappy in work place. I will also discuss my experiences and the difficulties I have faced. Thank you for watching! Please comment if you can relate.

★ Check out my video on Happiness:

★ Resource: How Full is Your Bucket? Positive Strategies for Work and Life by Tom Rath and Donald O. Clifton, Ph.D.

★ Music: Epidemic Sound

★ INSTAGRAM
★ SNAPCHAT niaolivia21

★ Disclaimer: This video is not sponsored.

WORK,work balance life,professionalism in the workplace,niaolivianow,niaolivia,hate my job,quit your job,career,value,co-workers,positive thinking,positivity,happiness,supervisors be like,adversity,positive,difficulties,self help,toxic workplace,

Post a Comment

0 Comments